This quiz tests your knowledge about the Basic Law!
It is launched by the Working Group on Overseas Community under the Basic Law Promotion Steering Committee.
15 June – 14 July 2017 (both dates inclusive)
Please complete the online registration form by 11:59pm Hong Kong time on 14 July 2017 (based on the time shown on the event website) after scoring 15 marks or above.
- Answer 20 questions within 15 minutes.
- You have two chances to seek help. If you choose "50/50", two answers will be shown. If you choose "Insurance", you can make another choice if a wrong answer is chosen. Each option is available only once.
- Each correct answer earns one mark.
- If you score 15 marks or above, and complete the registration form after the quiz, you have the chance to win a prize!
- Prizes will be awarded to the 200 participants with the highest scores. If more than 200 participants qualify, those who registered first will be awarded the prize.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail after the close of competition i.e., after July 14.
- The full list of winners, as well as Qs & As, will be published on the event website from 24 July to 18 August 2017.
Each winner will receive an e-voucher worth US$20 (or equivalent amounts of CAD/GBP) for Amazon OR Apple Store.
- Each participant has unlimited chances to play the quiz. The more you play, the greater the chance of winning a prize.
- Each participant (with identical e-mail address) can receive one (1) prize only.
- In case of dispute, the organiser’s decision will be final and binding on all parties.
- Personal data provided by participants will only be used for matters related to this event. Such data will be disposed of after the quiz.
- The organiser reserves the right to amend the rules of the quiz.
- Participants consent to all quiz rules by submitting the registration form.
- For enquiries, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The full list of winners, as well as Qs & As, will be published from 24 July to 18 August 2017.